Posted by: Jon Hurford, Senior Advisor, Learning and Teaching, College of Design and Social Context, RMIT University.
Here’s what the WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared for this blog:
Attractions in 2012
These are the posts that got the most views in 2012.
- 1 Feedback from students – who cares?
- 2 The use of metaphors in teaching and learning
- 3 Social media as professional development – can it work for you?
- 4 Why didn’t I get a High Distinction?
- 5 7 things I learned from being a student or Statistics is really Mean
We’ll be back with more in three weeks time!